Re: [Evolution] Dreaded "Cannot access Bonobo/Config Database on wombat: (IDL:OAF/General Error 1.0)

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 01:21, Hamish Bain wrote:
has suddenly occurred after updating Ximian Desktop packages via Red
Carpet.... (I'm on LM 8.0 btw) OK, classic bonehead mistake: tried to do too
many....  however here I am totally without my beloved Evo.  Prior glitch
(about 10 days ago) is nothing compared to this.  Ettore had asked for a
stack trace, for which I was just preparing and upgrading Bug Buddy.

What does `wombat' say if you run it by itself?

--
Ettore