Re: [Evolution] Messages in Sent folder being resent at startup!

The funny thing is that Evolution is hardcoded to send messages in
Outbox, and so what you are claiming is "impossible". Although there
have been 2 or 3 reports of it...

can you provide more information? Maybe you can attach gdb to it and set
a watchpoint on the "outbox_folder" and see where it is getting
corrupted? (I assume it's getting corrupted somehow and out of some
billion-to-one odds, it's getting reset the the Sent folder?)

Jeff