Re: [Evolution] IMAP question.

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 18:36, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 08:48, Daniel Persson wrote:
[Snip]
However, my question are, in the offline mode, doses Evolution syncronize
the whole mail + attachemnts or just the headers ?

It syncs the whole message for all messages in INBOX (only).
Currently, to cache messages in other folders you must actually click on
them and let them download. In some future version, we will allow more
configuration options reguarding disconnected imap operation.

Are there any plans to offer the ability not to download attachments
unless explicitly selected.  The fact that Evolution always downloads
attachments is a problem when I'm reading mail over ISDN rather than
ethernet.

Keith.