Re: [Evolution] Forward multiple e-mails.

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 12:59, Roberto Moral wrote:
Hello.

Is there any way of sending/forwarding multiple e-mails within 1
single e-mail,

i.e: I want to send all the e-mail concerning the topic "[Evolution]
Mail list display" to a hotmail account, I select all those e-mails
and click "forward" and forward puts them all in the same e-mail
instead of opening 1 send window per message.

So you want it to forward each message separately even though you
selected them all at the same time?  I don't think there is any way to
do that currently.  Feel free to add a feature request to
bugzilla.ximian.com

--Larry