[Evolution] Evolution won't start - PLEASE, URGENT HELP NEEDED

please, CC me, so far I'm not a subscriber of your list

Hi,
I use Debian unstable/sid and several days ago my Evolution 1.0.8-4 stopped
working and there were two error messages:
1. evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat
(IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)
2. > >> >libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.1
libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library),
etc.
After downgrading to version 1.0.5 the second error message disappeared, but
the first resist. I was used to use Evolution since version 0.14 so I miss it
very much.
Please, can any of you tell me, what to do? I really need help.

Thank you very much for your kindness.

Vlada