Re: [Evolution] IMAP unread counts

On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 18:32, NotZed wrote:

You dont need to nag, there's an extended bug report about it
that wont die.

We just dont know why this happens with some servers, we've tested heavily
here with a couple of different servers and it works 100%, every time.

Once we can recreate it it'll probably be an easy fix.

We are running the University of Washington IMAP daemon, a version
called imap-2001.RELEASE-CANDIDATE.1 and it does have the bug mentioned.
At least for us. The operating system is Solaris 8.

Older versions of WU-imapd has shown the same behaivour.

/Mikael