[Evolution] bugday thursday

As usual, we'll be having bug day tomorrow (today for most of you, sorry
about the lateness of the reminder) from 9am-9pm EST.

I want to deviate from the standard 'please help out' message of bugdays
to point out and thank the several steady helpers that I have at every
bug day- heath(!), tom123, woobie, miles and several others whose names
escape me at this late hour but who I know have been helpful over the
past couple of bugdays (sorry, guys). All of these people have helped
make evolution better by helping keep the bugzilla (and the bugmaster ;)
in a sane state.

Thanks, and see you tomorrow-
Luis