Re: [Evolution] Multiple email addresses per contact ?

Is there a simple way to create a 'contact' with multiple email
addresses ?

Hm... the addressbook doesn't work for me right now because my bonobo
is out of date, so I can't give you the exact details, but...

There's a non-obvious pop-up menu somewhere around the email field,
that lets you get an entry to type in another email address.

Chris, weren't you going to change how this looked/worked? What
happened with that?

-- Dan