Re: [Evolution] cannot compile evolution

On 07 Feb 2001 07:10:22 -0500, Michael E Manning wrote:
I have just dove through a million hoops in the last few days
trying to install (compile) Evolution. Its working on a few systems
here so the only thing I can say is ' sometimes it works and
sometimes it won't'  :-))

I certainly have all the libs installed evolution says I don't, and
the set variables to prove it. I'll bet this is a great addition to the
linux software pool, but I think I'm going to have to wait awhile.

That's why we ship binary packages, or are you having problems with
those on some platform?  If so, please let us know.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com