Re: [Evolution] cannot compile evolution

I have just dove through a million hoops in the last few days
trying to install (compile) Evolution. Its working on a few systems
here so the only thing I can say is ' sometimes it works and
sometimes it won't'  :-))

I certainly have all the libs installed evolution says I don't, and
the set variables to prove it. I'll bet this is a great addition to the
linux software pool, but I think I'm going to have to wait awhile.

Mike Manning

Heinz-Josef Claes wrote:

dialogs/libcal-dialogs.a(save-comp.o): In function
`save_component_dialog':
save-comp.o(.text+0x9f): undefined reference to
`gnome_dialog_grab_focus'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

What do I have to do?