Re: [Evolution] Reading root mail as user

And if like me you don't happen to have a man page for aliases here's
the first couple of lines from /etc/aliases

# This is the aliases file - it says who gets mail for whom.
# It was originally generated by `eximconfig', part of the exim package
# distributed with Debian, but it may edited by the mail system
administrator.
# This file originally generated by eximconfig at Thu Oct 18 18:47:19
EDT 2001
# See exim info section for details of the things that can be configured
here.

postmaster: root
root: digger

it then goes on to alias most other "users" such as daemon, bin, sync to
root

have fun,

digger