Re: [Evolution] Evolution's Speed in General

I have also observed this in the past couple of weeks.  I have a PII-350
with 128MB that is more than satisfactorily fast for everything I do
except composing messages in Evolution or Mozilla (or doing anything in
Mozilla... which I don't do anymore thanks to Evo).

What has changed?  Two weeks ago Evo was super fast at opening Compose
or Reply windows!

--Eric