Re: [Evolution] Backing up/transferring Evolution data

I noticed some wierd behavior from evolution where it wasn't deleting my settings even though I was trashing my evolution directory.  I discovered in ~/.gnome that there is another set of evolution settings (evoluiton and Evolution).  Save those as well if you are trying to do a backup that remembers what mail you have downloaded, etc.