Re: [Evolution] Num Pad not working

Do you have the same results?

yes, the same.

I think this additional information would
help the valiant developers at HelixCode find a solution more rapidly.
What it means is that there is something in the message window that is
prohibiting the use of the numeric pad that is not present in the other
fields.

I believe what you called "something" is in fact gtkhtml ;-)
I wonder wether upgrading from CVS would bring something useful.
I'm currently running gtkhtml 0.7 and it seems to have a few problems (dead keys,
num pad)

Regards

--
Joaquim