[Evolution] More Evolution curiosities

Ok,

I've got Evolution installed, however, f I execute Evolution as root, it
seems to work
fine.  However when I execute it as a user it doesn't act right.  No
icons come up, no folders open only the Evolution shortcuts on the left
show up.  When I execute it from an rxvt window these are the messages
that occur:

    Can't resolve host name "unix"!

    evolution-shell-WARNING **: No Evolution components installed.

    evolution-shell-WARNING **:e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- mail

    evolution-shell-WARNING **:e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- calendar

    evolution-shell-WARNING **:e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- contacts
    EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Calendar
    EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Contacts
    EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Drafts
    EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Inbox
    EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Outbox
    EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Sent
    EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Trash

    evolution-shell-WARNING
**:e_folder_type_registry_get_handler_for_type: Unknown type -- mail

    evolution-shell-WARNING
**:e_folder_type_registry_get_handler_for_type: Unknown type -- mail

Could this be a permissions problem?  It's created all the folders in my

home directory under ~/evolution/local, with the correct owner...

And like I said, if I execute it under root.  It appears to work fine.

Any ideas?

--
Paul Espinosa
IS Technician