Re: [Evolution] A couple of things..

On 2 Nov 2000, Emmet Fletcher wrote:

Another few things are:

3: If I type a someone's name who is in the contacts list, does
Evolution find it and insert the email address?

There are plans to have some kind of detection or autocompletion.  The
design for this isn't finalized and coding has not really begun.

4: I can output the contact list from Outlook as a comma delimited file,
as a dBase file etc, but how do I get it into Evolution? I have 800+
contacts, so I'm not going to retype them all!!!

I've written about a quarter to a half of load-outlookcsv-addressbook.  I
haven't had time to finish it.  I think this is probably a must have for
1.0.

Thanks

Emmet

Thanks,