[Evolution] IMAP working in CVS tree ?

        So I tried 0.6 and liked what I saw, had a couple problems/issues
which have been discussed here and decided to try the CVS version.
After only a little wailing and gnashing of teeth, I got it to build,
but now I can't see any folders or mail on an IMAP server - just the
server name 'email'.  I went back to 0.6 and it worked, but now it
doesn't.  I've tried erasing ~/evolution and starting from scratch,
but no joy.

        I see:
*** Message -- STARTING Fetching email from imap://jaffleck email/

camel-WARNING **: Missing closing '>' on message id: <496A8683261CD211BF6C0008C733261AA24EC6 email [snip] co
m>

camel-WARNING **: invalid address, no '@' domain part at

[repeats about 10 times]

camel-WARNING **: invalid address, no '@' domain part at
*** Message -- FINISH Fetching email from imap://jaffleck email/

 I'm sure it's a build problem, so here's what I have:

Relatively clean RH7.0
Helix GNOME for RH7.0
libxml-1.8.10-0_helix_3
gnome-print-0.24-0_helix_5
gdk-pixbuf-0.9.0-0_helix_2
ORBit-0.5.4-0_helix_1
oaf-0.6.0-0_helix_1
gnome-vfs-0.3.1-0_helix_1
bonobo-0.23-0_helix_2
libunicode-0.4.gnome-0_helix_1
GConf-0.11-1 (built from CVS)
gal-0.2.1.1-0_helix_1 (built from CVS)
gtkhtml-0.7-0_helix_1
libglade-0.14-0_helix_1

        Any hints, suggestions, or whatnot ?

        Thanks,

                John A.

P.S.    Yes, I realize CVS versions are not guaranteed to even compile. Just
                asking.