Re: [HC Evolution] Re: libole2 -> gnomevfs backend?

Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

    Michael>    Hmm; herein lies an interesting quandry. The real
    Michael> reason the merge was not done was licensing, it was
    Michael> thought that leaving libole2 GPL was a good idea [ after
    Michael> some discussion ], although libole2's design should lend
    Michael> to rather simple vfs-ing.

  Uhm, I am not sure what you mean here.  Do you mean that adding a
libole2 backend to gnome-vfs was not done because libole2 is GPL and
gnome-vfs is LGPL?

Partially.

I did not continue to implement it because I thought It was pretty not useful by now.
[Michael, Ettore, what do you think?]

--
Arturo Tena
arturo directmail org