Re: [Evolution] Composer Feature Request

On 24 Dec 2000, Mike Newman wrote:

Just a sudden thought as I'm sitting here using Evolution....

How about an "insert contact as text" menu item: I click this, a dialog
similar to that which pops up when you click the "To:" button appears. I
select my contact and it is inserted as either a plain-text email
address or a mailto: link (depending on the current choice of
formatting).

So I could effortlessly and lazily type "You actually need to contact
him at ...whatever...".

Well, this is sort of the idea of sending VCards.  You send all the
person's contact information instead of just their email address.
  Chris