[Evolution] Composer Feature Request

Just a sudden thought as I'm sitting here using Evolution....

How about an "insert contact as text" menu item: I click this, a dialog
similar to that which pops up when you click the "To:" button appears. I
select my contact and it is inserted as either a plain-text email
address or a mailto: link (depending on the current choice of
formatting).

So I could effortlessly and lazily type "You actually need to contact
him at ...whatever...".

I suppose it's the little things....

Mike

--
Mike Newman, Weston-super-Mare, UK | "Not even starcrossed, just unlucky"
http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk  |     mike gtnorthern demon co uk