Re: [Evolution] Suggestions for deleting mail

Along this same line...  Is there a scheme in the works to actually use
the "Trash" folder? It seems a bit different since evo uses the
mbox-like method of leaving the message in the current folder but
marking it deleted until it's expunged.  This useage would be a bit
confusing for the normal "Eudora" like users....  The "trash" folder
would be a more modern e-mail client approach.
  Anyway, I saw the "trash" folder that was created and wondered if it's
there to be used in the future.