Re: [Evolution] Mail->Chess proposal

On 20 Dec 2000 16:44:41 -0500, Michael Rothwell wrote:
I plan to make an chess-by-email plugin :)

Been there, done that...

Serious.  I used to be an Amiga user, the mail and news prog Thor had a
chess plugin for email chess games.

I would suggest cheking it out.  From memory it was an ARexx script, the
amiga version of the Rexx language...  Should be easy to port to any
scripting language.

So, the real question is,. does/will evo support python as a scripting
language?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss