Re: [Evolution] Two buggies of minor concern

On 21 Dec 2000 19:07:37 -0800, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
Narf. It worked for me one time but now the problem is (sorta) back.
I've tried setting to Arial and Verdana from my Windows box, and neither
variable-width font is happy. I did notice something odd in the HTML
Viewer capplet. The font buttons use the selected font for their text.
As I set them, the font changes correctly. When I go back to look at the
capplet again, however, the fonts are back to... well, something else.
At this point I'm just going to assume that the gtkhtml code is "in
progress" and await new versions.

This is a safe assumption, I'm aware of the font selection problems and
hopefully we can take care of them after the holidays are over.

--Larry