Re: [Evolution] Calendar: stealth appointment bug

On 20 Dec 2000 14:45:40 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
Do the appointments show up if you flip to the week view, 5-day view
or month view?  What if you change to another day and then back to the
original day in the single-day view?

Nope, they don't show up in those cases, either.  I *can* get an
appointment to show up if I do this:

 - Click and drag from, say, 1PM to 3PM
 - Type something & press enter

The appointment then shows up at 2PM, which is wrong, but at least it
shows up, so I can drag it around or delete it.

Also, in case it's related, I'm having the ugly-font problem somebody
else was describing (where most of the custom Evolution widgets use the
Fixed font instead of Arial or Helvetica or whatnot).

We may need your help in running gdb on this thing.  Please tell me if
you are willing to do this.

Sure! I'll need fairly explicit instructions, though, since all I've
used gdb for in the past is getting backtraces from segfaults.

Nathan