Re: [Evolution] Calendar: stealth appointment bug

Nathan Thompson-Amato <ndt jps net> writes:

I entered this appointment twice, both at 11 AM on December 19:

DTSTAMP: 20001219T220822Z
DTSTART: 20001219T190000Z
DTEND: 20001219T193000Z
SUMMARY: dental appointment

DTSTAMP: 20001219T221034Z
DTSTART: 20001219T190000Z
DTEND: 20001219T193000Z
SUMMARY: dental appointment

Wow, this is really odd.  The times are correct in your calendar.ics
file (they are stored in UTC, and you seem to be in the U.S.).

Do the appointments show up if you flip to the week view, 5-day view
or month view?  What if you change to another day and then back to the
original day in the single-day view?

We may need your help in running gdb on this thing.  Please tell me if
you are willing to do this.

  Federico