Re: [Evolution] No evo 0.8 in helix-update?

I have Mandrake 7.2.I went and got all the latest tarballs and compiled
the rquired libraries and evolution. It looks great. Few issues that I
noticed:

1. When composing an email, the cursor does not seem to follow the text
as I am typing. It always seems to be way ahead.The text of this email
might look weird.
2. Window positions and sizes are not remembered.
3. Can quoted text be coloured?

Great work,

Ujwal