Re: Asynchronous mail download [was Re: [Evolution] Re:

Thats complicated ... and i still dont see how it will help.

New mail is indicated by events off the folder, and the folder is always
frozen during incorporation, etc.

Incorporation is part of the filter layer anyway, maybe it could be helped
by fine-graining the locks a bit more.

I was about to get stuck into mt-camel anyway, since it seems the best
use of my time at the moment (which is idling a lot 'cause there's
nothing i want to work on), at least an initial design/test phase of
maybe a few days effort.  I will branch first.