Re: [Evolution] Re: What I want in a mail client ....

On 15 Dec 2000 01:12:07 -0500, Florin Andrei wrote:
Heinz-Josef Claes wrote:

What I think would be *really* nice also: I also have for different email
addresses and, depending on the email address a different smtp host. So,
what do you think about linking the mail identities to an individual smtp server?

Yes, we are working on something like this

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com