[Evolution] Latest calendar on CVS

Dear dudes,

I imported a new version of libical into CVS.  This version changes
all the include files in the following way:

        - Older versions of libical installed a bunch of header files
          as $(includedir)/ical*.h and $(includedir)/pvl.h.

        - The NEW version, however, only installs ical.h, icalss.h,
          and the same subdirectories as the old one (libicalvcal,
          something else I don't care about).

To be able to build the latest Evolution on CVS, you should delete the
old include files first.  It is *very important* that you do this,
otherwise things may get confused and you'll have trouble building
Evolution.

Sorry about the mess, but that's the way libical changed recently.

Good luck,

  Federico