Re: [Evolution] MS Exchange Request

 Ok,

 So this is the problem, right?

 Microsoft again closing specs to avoid competition?

Wanna get us the specs? ;-)

Jeff

On 12 Dec 2000 05:37:30 +0500, Hassan Aurag wrote:
 Hi everybody,

 I have been using evolution for a while now. But I have one request
that probably have been made a thousand times already.

 Could we get Exchange support? This is about one of the 2 only things
that keep me
connecting to an NT terminal sever to use Outlook and get schedules,
tasks, meeting requests .....

--
Hassan Aurag
Email: aurag cae ca