Re: [Evolution] query from a lurker

JP Rosevear [jpr helixcode com] wrote:
On 27 Nov 2000 22:30:25 +0000, Alexander D Harkness wrote:
I had a good hunt through the archives and found a question as to when
0.7 was going to appear, but no one was sure.

I am currently trying to get it compiled on my system and being
extremely excited about the eventual release of evolution I was
hoping that someone would have a ball park idea of when 0.7 would be
available and also the magic 1.0!

0.7 - 3 or 4 weeks probably

Is 0.7 close to coming out now?

Please note that this will be somewhat moot very soon as we'll hopefully
have nightly package builds in the next week or so.

Are these available yet?  If so, could someone tell me the correct
"apt-get" line to get the debian packages?

Thanks,

Mark.

--