Re: [Evolution] More problems

On 11 Dec 2000 05:28:20 +0000,  wrote:
When I try to compose or reply to an e-mail, the To:,
CC:, and BCC: fields are not there.  So I can't send any
e-mail.  Also, I'm getting a ton of these:

This is most likely caused by having CVS bonobo but not the latest
stable ORBit.  Federico fixed some bonobo stuff that exposed and ORBit
bug and then patched ORBit.  See the bonobo ChangeLog for more details.
For now you can probably use bonobo of a couple of days ago.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com