[Evolution] Feature Request Summary

On 07 Dec 2000 07:58:45 +0930, Sheldon Easterbrook wrote:
From: "duncan mak" <duncan simplemente net>

I'm sure there are requests that I missed. So if any of you have brilliant
ideas to make the already-wonderful Evolution even BETTER, or you
suggested
something that isn't on the list right now, please e-mail the
suggestions with 'feature request' someinfo/evolution

One thing which currently irks me is any change to the definition of a
vfolder does
not show up until evolution is restarted.

The same applies to folders added using the subscription manager. They
don't get added to the tree until evolution is restarted.

I would like to see any such changes take effect straight away.

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *