[Evolution] Focus Issue (is this me?)

When I start Evolution, three windows open up: the main window, the
warning/disclaimer, and the "What's your IMAP Password" window.  This is
all well and good.

But the password window opens first, and is then obscured by the main
window.  Shouldn't the password window open last, after the disclaimer
window is closed?

Also, can the underlining for spell-check be set to underline words only
after they've been completed.  It's weird to see the spellchecker
second-guessing me before i'm done first-guessing at the spelling of a
word.

aaron.