[Evolution] version 0.4.1

I just got all the rpm's for 0.4.1 and I must say it is a great
improvement from the last, however things still aren't working well for
me.  I can read and send mail fine, but anything that involves
minipulating the mail on the server (I'm using an IMAP connection)
doesn't work.  Such as moving, deleting mail.  Also, when I try to get
new mail using the get mail button, nothing happens either.  The IMAP
server I am connecting to is Netscape Messaging server.  are there known
issues with connecting to this server, or am I having some unique
problems here?

--
Gerrit Padgham
Systems Administrator