[Evolution] Re: several messages about bounce/remail

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Chon-Chon Tang wrote:

I don't think the feature being requested here is help in moving mail
wholesale from account to account.  The problem is users sometimes have
individual pieces of email that they have to redirect, bounce, re-send
(pick your favorite name) to other accounts.  Quite often I get emailed
queries that are sent to me for re-routing to other members of my group.
Or sometimes I receive email that's really the responsibility of some
other department entirely.  I don't want to have to set Reply-To headers
explicitly.  I don't want to confuse some poor temp in some other
department that ends up replying to me instead of the real destination.

There, another voice for bounce =).