Re: [Evolution] evolution folder layout (Off-topic)

  I've made the same argument for the resend command, so
perhaps we should add that mapping table just to make the
program more user friendly.  I don't know what the best solution
to this is,

I still think some indirection mechanism will be required to
handle internationalization.  Can I name a folder/file under
linux using Kanji characters?

Yes, using utf8.  Gnome-terminal can even display it.