Re: [Evolution-hackers] Post-release version incrementing

Tor,

It may not work out here, since the micro version is what we bump during
release which is in sync with the GNOME Release micro version.
(Evolution 2.21.3 == GNOME 2.21.3)

Matt, I'm not against it, if it benefits hackers. Personally I don't use
2 versions and so It doesn't matter much to me. If I don't hear any
objections, I would be doing  it during the 2.21.4 release and make
trunk 2.21.5.

-Srini.