Re: [Evolution-hackers] PIM application suite

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 10:38 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 18:52 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > Where we go in future is another matter.  Perhaps apps without a common
> > "shell".  That would certainly reduce some of bonobo ui usage (no need
> > to merge menus any more).
>
> Not entirely.  You still have the embedded controls issue (like
> cut/copy/paste menu items, or more particularly the search menu), or
> you have to manage that yourself. (just to be pedantic).

I'm not sure what you mean about the c/c/p items, but for the search
stuff we could just add the search stuff directly (adding gtk menu items
for the saved searches) i think.  There is also various gtk menu merging
stuff in libegg and such.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>