Re: [Evolution-hackers] "Do you want Evo as def. mail?"

Bing,

> Well, do we want it to only run as part of the setup wizard, or just
> run once once the user has upgraded?

Well, perhaps we could add a dialog for when the upgrade process occurs
as well as have it normally part of the setup wizard

> e.g. if they had been running another version, they wont get the setup
> wizard.

I think a dialog is just, uggh :) but might be ok when migrating.

> (not to mention that the upgrade thing could potentially be a wizard
> anyway, but it isn't so far).

That would be nice if it was.

--
Trent "Lathiat" Lloyd <lathiat bur st>