Re: [Evolution-hackers] e_cal_get_query - wah?

Appologies, that was me trying something (I had seen it somewhere) and
forgot to take it out.

It doesn't work with #t either, heres the actual code

        ESourceList *source_list;
        GString *uri_str;
        ESource *source;
        ECalSourceType type;
        GConfClient *gconf_client;
        ECal *cal;
static ECalView *test;

        gconf_client = gconf_client_get_default();
        source_list = e_source_list_new_for_gconf(gconf_client,
"/apps/evolution/calendar/sources");
        source = e_source_list_peek_source_by_uid(source_list,
uri->uid);
        type = E_CAL_SOURCE_TYPE_EVENT;
        cal = auth_new_cal_from_source(source, type);
        if (e_cal_get_query(cal, "#t", &test, NULL)) { /* always wants
to fail */
                g_signal_connect(test, "cal_opened",
G_CALLBACK(test_cb), "open");
                g_warning("created query");
        } else {
                g_warning("query creation failed");
        }

(evolution-1.5:20299): calendar-gui-WARNING **: query creation failed

Cheers,
Trent

--
Trent "Lathiat" Lloyd <lathiat bur st>