Re: [Evolution-hackers] "Do you want Evo as def. mail?"

Well, do we want it to only run as part of the setup wizard, or just run once once the user has upgraded?

e.g. if they had been running another version, they wont get the setup wizard.

(not to mention that the upgrade thing could potentially be a wizard anyway, but it isn't so far).