Re: [evince] New To Gnome : Project for OPW

On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 00:37 +0530, Shipra Banga wrote:
Hello,
I am new to the Gnome community. I want to start off contributing to the
Evince software under Gnome. I went through the developer's page and the
bugzilla.
Could anyone please help me as to where I should start and which bugs I
should pick up as a beginner .

Hi,

As Jean-François Fortin Tam wrote recently: "get the [development]
version, use it, then you’ll certainly see things you want to improve to
get your feet wet." [1]

There are some instructions and pointers to get started in
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evince

[1]
http://jeff.ecchi.ca/blog/2014/02/15/applying-for-a-gsoc-project-is-all-about-early-involvement-and-commitment/

Regards,