Re: [evince] query about Evince participation in GSOC

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 19:32 +0530, Shammi Kumar wrote:
Hi,gpoo
I want to know whether Evince is going to participate in this years
Gsoc or not..

Hi,

As I have replied in Evince's mailing list (now in the Cc) to other
people interested in working on Evince:

It is possible, but it is not set in stone. Timing and workload might
finally impact whether it works out or not.

I think if there (is)are very strong candidate(s), people will make an
effort to dedicate time to mentor for 4 months in a row.

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/