Re: [evince] Fwd: create and read catalogue

On Sun, 2014-02-09 at 15:10 +0200, Jonathan Rosenblatt wrote:
Dear list

It was unclear to me from previous conversations if the evince roadmap
includes the ability to create and read embedded indexes? (like Adobe's
.pdx catalogs)

Needless to say how useful this feature is when searching in whole books.

It seems to me that poppler (the library used by Evince to handle pdf's)
does not have support for such embedded indexes.

Please, file a bug in poppler's bugzilla. If you can, provide
information of developer's reference of such feature.

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=poppler

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/