[evince] Request for aid in the source code of Evince

Good morning.

My name is Bruno and I'm finishing my degree in Informatics. Right now I'm doing my final work and I will be working with your software Evince. My final work will be building a module to add to Evince. That module will consist in providing a possibility of inserting a signature (pre-made, or made at the moment) in PDF documents, via webcam. I believe this will be a useful tool, for example, in PDF documents that require a signature. The module will be a faster way to insert the signature, without having to print, then sign and scan to have a document, with a signature, ready to send.
I would like to ask some advice in the best way/place to input this information in the source code of Evince.

Best regards,

    Bruno Dias.