[evince] 2 issues

I am using Lubuntu . There are 2 things in evince I'd like to change the behavior of and can't seem to find out how.

1. Highlighting color on selection. Using any method to select text the highlight is an opaque black. How can I change the color and the transparency. I think this must be a setting in evince since all my other apps highlight as you would expect.

2. The vertical scroll bar at the right side of the evince window works differently than other apps. Most apps display the next window-page when I click below the movable bar and only one window-page. However in evince it seems to compute an absolute position, so if I click near the bottom, it skips almost to the end of the document to display the window-page. Is there a way to make this be the same as what I am used to with other apps.

Thank you,

Richard