[evince] A wish (for the Windows version at least)

I been exploring alternatives to the Adobe Reader of Windows. I came across Evince and in many ways I prefer it over the original product, but the window position and size when opening a document is very annoying. I would love to see an option to tell Evince to use the last/saved position of and size (including maximized) of the Evince application window (and not just per document). This might or might not be possible with commandline options, but setting it in the UI would be a big plus.

Jens Kirk