[evince] Evince Highlight Suggestion

Hello Evince developers,

Unfortunately, I am not technical enough to write this possible feature into the Evince source code myself so I thought I would let you know my idea.
The bookmarking feature in Evince is good but a more specific "Highlight" option could be useful, where you use the mouse to highlight certain area of text which you find important, and then use the right click menu to choose "Highlight". This would then leave something like a yellow background to the text and a "Highlighted Notes" section would be visible in the sidebar.

Keep up the good work guys,
Regards, Paul.

P.S. I'd love to know if there is an easier way to make suggestions to projects from everyday users such as myself.
Peace Out!