Evince as default TIFF viewer.

I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction.

I am building a distributed desktop environment for my company which is a very stripped down SLED 11 desktop.

I would like to use Evince as the default TIFF viewer.

How do I go about setting this via the command line.

I know how to do this via the GUI but due to my build system I am forced to install via the command line.

Regards

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to firstrandbankdisclaimer fnb co za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.